神父,他有AIDS
One girl went to the preacher and confessed her sin.
有個女孩向神父告解她所犯的罪………
Girl: Father, I have sinned.
女孩:神父,我有罪。
Preacher: What did you do, little girl?
神父:孩子,你犯了什麼罪呢?
Girl: Yesterday, I called a man a "son of a Bitch."
女孩:昨天,我罵了某個男人一句:「你這個狗娘養的!」
Preacher: Why? What did he do to you?
神父:為什麼?他對你做了什麼嗎?
Girl: He touched my breast.
女孩:他……他摸我的胸部。
Preacher: You mean like this? (The guy did it.)
神父:你是說像這樣子嗎?(神父伸手摸女孩的胸部)
Girl: (A little shy from the touch) Yes.
女孩:(因為神父的舉動而有一些害羞)嗯……是的。
Preacher: That s no reason to call him that.
神父:只是這樣子的話你沒有理由罵他啊。
Girl: But he also took off my cloth.
女孩:但是……他又把我的衣服脫掉……
Preacher: You mean like this? (He did it again.)
神父:你是說像這樣子嗎?(神父動手脫掉女孩的衣服)
Girl: Yes, that s what he did.
女孩:是的,是這樣子沒錯。
Preacher: That s still no reason to call him that.
神父:可是這樣子你還是沒有理由罵他啊。
Girl: And he put his you-know-what into my you-know-what...
女孩:然後……他把他的……那個……放到我的……那個……裡面……
Preacher: (evil laugh...) You mean like this? (And you-know-what)
神父:(奸笑貌)你是說像這樣子嗎?(神父和女孩就那個那個了)
Girl: (After a few minutes...) Ugh... Yeah, that s what he did...
女孩:(數分鍾後)喔……是的……就是這樣子………
Preacher: My dear girl, that s still no reason to call him a...
神父:我親愛的孩子,就算是這樣你還是沒有理由罵他「你這個………」
Girl: But he had AIDS!!
女孩:但是他有 AIDS 呀!!
Preacher: THAT SON OF A BITCH!!!
神父:那個狗娘養的!!!